DUBLIN, July 8, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Added the Robotic Software Platforms – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics report ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global robotic software platform market is projected to reach $11.3 billion by 2026
Robotic software represents a system enabled by artificial intelligence (AI) and used to control various tasks or functions performed by robots. The software enables functions to increase the safety, movement, intelligence and productivity of the operation. It gives robots the ability to feel, see, learn and also maintain safety.
The rapid adoption of robotics by the industrial sector creates a strong demand growth scenario for robotic software. With a huge increase in the use of robots in various sectors, the demand for robotic software would also increase significantly. The rapid developments in the fields of IoT, AI and other software technologies have led to a strong boost in the global robotic software market in recent years.
The miniaturization of sensors would also lead to increased adoption of robotic technologies in various industries in the future. Mobile robotic platforms in particular use complex sensors. The miniaturization of sensors would lead to a reduction in the cost of both sensors and mobile robotic platforms, leading to even greater adoption in new applications such as delivery, logistics and surveillance.
The global robotic software platform market, valued at US$8.5 billion in 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$11.3 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% over the analysis period.
The US market is estimated at US$2.7 billion in 2021, while China is expected to reach US$1.4 billion by 2026
The robotic software platform market in the US is valued at US$2.7 billion in 2021. The country currently has a 30.56% share of the world market. China, the second largest economy in the world, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$1.4 billion in 2026, representing a CAGR of 6.2% over the analysis period.
Significant growth opportunities for robotic software developers are expected in the future in the Asia-Pacific market. Key economies that would contribute to such growth are China, South Korea, India and Singapore, where adoption of robotic technologies is growing tremendously across all industries.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
2. FOCUS ON SELECTED PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Robotics and software development trends
- Transformation in robotics technology
- Automation trends as growth drivers
- Increasing spending on robotic automation
- Widespread use of robots
- Human-robot collaboration in manufacturing
- Cloud Robotics: An Overview
- Shortage of skilled workers and aging workforce underpin intake volume
- Old-age dependency ratio in selected countries (2010, 2020 and 2030): Percentage of dependent persons per 100 people of working age
- Predictions for the next decade of mobile robotics
- Research & innovation in mobile robotics
- Robotics growth trajectory continues
- Fuel market expansion for Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT
- Major Industry 4.0 Technologies: Global Market Size (Billions US$) for Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Smart Factory, Advanced Analytics, Service Robotics and Smart Machines for 2020
- Global investments in Industrial IoT (IIoT) platforms (in million US dollars) for the years 2018, 2022 and 2025
- Global IoT market (in billion US dollars) by industry for the years 2018 and 2022
- Advances in industrial robotics
- World Industrial Robotic Arms Market: Geographical Regions by CAGR (Value) for 2020-2027
- World Market Revenue for Industrial Robotic Arms (in %) by Application: 2021 & 2027
- Trends shape industrial robotics
- Robot software market growth
- Industry 5.0 to support growth
- Open source robotic solutions make profits
- Robotic Technology: Challenges and Problems
- Challenges in implementing robotics
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- ABB Ltd.
- AIBrain Inc.
- Brain Corporation
- CloudMinds Technology Inc.
- Cyberbotics Ltd.
- Energid Technologies Corporation
- FANUC Corporation
- Furhat robotics
- IBM Corporation
- iRobot Corporation
- Liquid Robotics, Inc.
- Neurala, Inc.
- NVIDIA Corporation
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m198oi
Global robotic software platform market